 CAD / 14086
Re: tool for maintaining new official parts header
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:05:40 GMT

Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I have created a tool for maintaining the parts header according to the
latest specifications.
I hope you find this tool useful.

You can find this tool on my homepage www.michael-heidemann.de.
Any comments are welcome.

hmm ... interesting! unfortuantely it is quite buggy.

* every time I start up the tool it launches the installer of a prog I have on
my disk.

This is normally something else on your system screwed up or missing
dependencies in the install.

Mike: Personally, I'd dump the PDW and use Inno. It is FAR more reliable :)

* the drop down boxes: Part Type, License type, BFC-statement, category gave
back an error dialog when I fired them up the first time

* Error 91 (Objektvariable oder With-Blockvariable nicht festgelegt) in procedur
MakenewHeader of Modul modDATHeader

* when I try to save I get: Error 75 (Fehler beim Zugriff auf Pfad/Datei) in
procedur MDateiSpeichern_Cklick of Fomular frmMain (trying to safe a blank
dat-file without any header info to test how it works).

I don't see any of these here.

* would also appriciate a zip without an installer (and doesn't need any
runtimes ;-)

Its a VB app. It will need dependencies of some form (as with most other
languages).
Moving to Inno as I mentioned above will also create a single EXE
installer :)

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/