 CAD / 14111
RE: tool for maintaining new official parts header
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:02:30 GMT

5) I have to investigate this behaviour.
Maybe you send me org. file so I can test it.
Try the new 2904.dat for an example

6) Can there be more than one cmdline in a file?
The header specification doesn't explicity say only one !CMDLINE in the
file, but it is used for "LDraw run-time command(s)" so the implication is
if there is more than one LDraw command they would all appear on the same
!CMDLINE line and not on seperate ones.  So I think it would be reasonable
to concatenate subsequent !CMDLINE lines found onto the end of the first.
(That said, there are no current files with 2 or more CMDLINE lines)

7) I have to load the full file to write it back. As I am parsing line
by line, I maybe have to inform the user that the file is still loading.
True. But once you have encountered the first non-header line, you could
just read the rest of the file as raw data and not parse it

William