 CAD / 14119
Re: tool for maintaining new official parts header
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 08:11:20 GMT

I have now written a short instruction for DATHeader. You can find it on
the same page as the program.(www.michael-heidemann.de or quicker
http://home.arcor.de/mikeheide/db86.html#ch641)

cu
MikeHeide

William Howard schrieb:
Mike,

Looking good.

I shall now use it as I update existing parts, and I'll let you know how I
get on.

Many thanks for writing this.

I suppose I now have no excuse for getting the header lines wrong on my
submissions!