 CAD / 14364
14363  |  14365
Subject:
Minifig Chain renders incorrect using LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 08:58:47 GMT

Hi all,
It has been a long time for me to post, but...

On behalf of a member of Lowlug I am forwarding a question regarding LPub.
Using it in a model an rendering CSIs, PLIs and BOM the picture totally comes
out wrong: the chain is incomplete. See:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smurf/probeersels/kettingvollediguitlijst_0_06.jpg

Any thoughts?

Jaco