 CAD / 13212
Re: My humble opinion about LDraw animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:53:33 GMT

At the very least you should read the manuals to see what techniques the artists
use.  They aren't stupid.  And they do apply to Lego animation because I have
read some manuals so I know.

Artists are certainly not stupid and i will learn from them as much as i can.
Nobody wants to reinvent the wheel, neither do i.

I'm surprised you aren't aware of what POV-Ray can do:

http://james.magnusviri.com/lego/pov_ray_tutorial/
http://james.magnusviri.com/lego/animatable_models/
http://james.magnusviri.com/lego/minifig/

Thanks for the resources,