 CAD / 1313
Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 02:38:11 GMT

Paul Gyugyi wrote in message <36EB5A65.CE9B8A20@gyugyi.com>...
Um, *wham*, I just noticed "(" and ")" in ldraw(2).dat.  That would
be the problem, then.

Yep,  looks like you've got it here.  Just to check, I saved a file to disk
(rather than opening it immediately) and IE provided a default name of
"ldraw(2)".  So, I saved it with that name and tried opening it with
LDLite...  same error.  I then renamed the file and removed the
parentheses... LDLite loaded it just dandy!  So I'm sure you've nailed the
problem here.

Thanks for the help in understanding what was going on.  And thanks for the
great program!

Kim Toll