 CAD / 1237
Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:07:32 GMT

Are you using the brand-new, just-released yesterday LDLite 1.6?
Your problem sounds like what happened in 1.5 if you did not have
the LDRAWDIR environment variable set correctly.
-gyug

John VanZwieten wrote:

Two problems so far:

1.  I've got LDLite working with files off my hard drive, but it won't work
for files on lugnet.cad.dat.  It just loads LDLite and says "finished"
without drawing anything on the screen.  If I save the file to hard disk and
then open it, it draws fine, just not directly from lugnet.cad.dat.

2.  LDAO problem (2.0.2):  when I select options-tool manager, I get a
"Runtime error '339'
Component 'CCRPBD.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:
a file is missing or invalid."
then LDAO crashes.

-John Van