 CAD / 12516
Re: Some comments on the LPub 2.2.0.9 beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:05:01 GMT

Kevin L. Clague wrote:

I have a minimal install package that came with Borland C++ Builder,
and I barely know how to use it.  Any education would be greatly
appreciated.

Is that InstallShield Express? In short, forget it!

May I recommend the free InnoSetup by Jordan Russel?
http://www.jrsoftware.org/
InnoSetup + the 3:rd party add-on IsTool beats most professional packages,
and may also be used commercially.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm