 CAD / 12343
Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it: Little DOS program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 14:04:35 GMT

Hello again,

I wrote a little DOS program which does the ghosting automatically. You just
have to type in the file name with its path and the programme will create a file
called [filename].ghs. Then you have to change the name of this file (for
example [filename]_ghost.ldr). This new file is your model with ghosted arrows.

The programme can ghost all kinds of MLCAD arrows and does only ghost the ones
you want to be ghosted.

There is only one problem: The program uses the DOS file system, so the
filenames mustn't be longer than eight characters (without .ldr/.mpd/.dat) and
they must't include spaces. C:\LDRAW\MODELS\moc.ldr is OK, c:\ldraw\models\own
creations\excavator.ldr isn't.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.
You can get the program here:
http://people.freenet.de/smhltec/arrow_ghost.htm

Leg Godt
-Sven