 CAD / 12344
12343  |  12345
Subject:
Help me please! Serious problems creating new parts list.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:41:46 GMT

I have today downloaded the newest version of MLCAD.

To ensure that there would be no problems with missing parts etc I grabbed a
new copy of LDraw027 and the complete parts list.

I have followed the instructions meticulously, to the letter, but loading up
MLCAD display an entire series of missing parts error messages, even before
I'm loading up a model!

I'm tearing my hair out here as I've installed the new version over the old,
and now it's completely unuseable.

Can anyone help?