 CAD / 12349
Re: Help me please! Serious problems creating new parts list.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 10:02:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Andrew Summersgill wrote:
Thanks - that worked a treat.

I did have some of the updates already, but for some reason the page I'd
visited hadn't displayed them all - the link you gave me was the whole
batch.

I owe you a pint.

Andrew.

If you already had some of the updates and then re-installed the LDraw027
archive, you may still be in a mess and not have the latest vesions of some
parts. The same might apply if you installed the updates out of order.

The cleanest way to re-install is decribed here
<http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=90>

ldraw027.exe contains the original LDraw and LEdit programs and the parts that
James' released.

complete.exe contains the latest versions of all the parts issued by the
community and updates to some of those in ldaw027.

Installing those two packages should give you the current official library.

Chris