 CAD / 12334
    Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it —Sven Moritz Hein
   Hello, when I used the new MLCAD arrows in submodels, I always had one problem: I couldn't ghost them. Only MLCAD interpreted the ghosted arrows correctly, the other programs (LPub, LDView...) didn't. Where's the problem? MLCAD does not ghost the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) Previous to the arrow generation version of MLCad, GHOST only applied to the line in which it is specified. It had no impact on any other lines. Now the definition of GHOST has changed. GHOST on the MLCAD ARROW line *implies* ghosting on the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it —Travis Cobbs
     (...) I agree that other programs can't be expected to support something they aren't aware of, but I disagree that they should have to support it in the first place. I believe that GHOST should be implemented in MLCad in a way that is transparent to (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it —Sven Moritz Hein
     (...) I also agree. I think it wasn't very good to change the definition of a IMHO very complicated, but important meta-command like 0 GHOST. Perhaps it would be better just to add the 0 GHOST in front of EVERY line which is ghosted, including the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) A agree. I think that is an excellent idea, and the proper solution. (...) Michael has done so much for LDraw, and his ideas are great, and I find that they add so much to the tool set of publishing MOCs that I prefer to implement them. I'm a (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it —Kevin L. Clague
     Hi Michael, Is it possible for you to let us know about changes like this (the redefinition of the function of GHOST) so we can make updates in a coordinated way? I'm really happy to see arrows handled in MLCad, but learning about their function and (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it: Little DOS program —Sven Moritz Hein
     Hello again, I wrote a little DOS program which does the ghosting automatically. You just have to type in the file name with its path and the programme will create a file called [filename].ghs. Then you have to change the name of this file (for (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it —Michael Lachmann
   Sven, would you see this as a bug in MLCad? I guess yes ... Michael "Sven Moritz Hein" <sm.heinonline@freenet.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:I9Jo1C.Ew6@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) quadrilaterals), (...) this: (...) 16 16 (...) in (...) 16 16 (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)