 CAD / 12329
Re: Two queries: How-to for loco wheels and which app did this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:46:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Samarth Moray wrote:

   Okay, I’ll admit it, you just lost me there- a search for 2879c01.dat in MLCAD brought up nothing. How do I access the metal axle bit seperately? (This also might be because I’ve been having endless errors about some missing subassemblies ever since I added the last part update and all my attempts to do something about it have failed. Anyone know how to fix it?)

It IS a part that came in with recent updates, I think... the 2878 used to have all the stuff embedded in it. So that would explain why you might not be seeing it. It’s in the parts subfolder under your LDraw installation point.

As to how to correct your MLCad issues, I am afraid I can’t help you, but I bet some of the MLCad experts can. Why not post a detailed description of what you did, step by step, and what error messages you get at each step, in lugnet.cad.mlcad ... ? apologies if you already did that, I missed it... I don’t read EVERYTHING you know. :-)