 CAD / 12300
Re: Ribbed hoses synth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 03:37:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:

But I think the right thing to do is adapt lsynth to do what you
want.  The source is available and enhancements like these have been
discussed before, and aren't all that hard to make.  If you look here
you can see my attempt to adapt lsynth to handle the fixed length
50 segment rubber hoses.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/lsynth/lsynth/lsynth/tube.c?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

It was mostly cut and paste.  What you're asking for sounds similar.
Perhaps it's time to review the old discussions and revive this topic?
I suppose it depends a bit on how far along Kevin is with the LPUB
beta development.

I agree with Don. I think Kevin has stated publicly in these very threads he is
very open to integrating enhancements from others as long as it is easy to do
and doesn't break things or make loads more work for him.

He might not necessarily have time to go into a lot of deep discussion right now
what with the holidays and all though.