 CAD / 12297
12296  |  12298
Subject:
Ribbed hoses synth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:08:52 GMT

There are quite a few problems when I try to cad ribbed hoses, first of all, the
elements existing are not appropriate. I addapted them to make sure they are as
big as the real ones, but I can't use Lsynth, since it places not the amount of
parts I want, and it places all elements far too close to eachother (I want to
be ably to decide myself how many there will be and what their distance from
eachother should be). Currently, I do all hoses manually (description of how is
in the Viper topic) here is a picture:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1025606>
Since this takes very very very very very long, I ask if anyone knows an
alternative or has suggestions...