 CAD / 12301
Re: Non-reportable items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:03:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Allister McLaren wrote:
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to make certain parts, namely
arrows, non-reportable, so that they don't appear in Lpub's bill of materials
images

I believe you use this meta command:

0 PLIST BEGIN IGN - subsequent parts, up to the next PLIST END meta
    command are not rendered or placed in the part list image for the
    step.

-Orion

Thankyou very much.

I have used it before, now that I see it before me, but I couldn't remember it,
and couldn't find it in the book.

Allister