 CAD / 1225
  Reinstalling all cad stuff

I'm finally getting around to installing all the Lego cad programs on my new PC. I know there are a couple of changes I need to make to the configuration files to get Ldraw/Ledit working, but I can't remember or find what they are. Can someone help (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff

(...) See (URL) about the too-fast computer problem. I can't think of any other necessary config changes. (...) Don't forget to run makelist! Or LDAO's version of it, anyway. For LDAO, don't forget to run Make Catalog. To use LDAO's various editing (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff

Two problems so far: 1. I've got LDLite working with files off my hard drive, but it won't work for files on lugnet.cad.dat. It just loads LDLite and says "finished" without drawing anything on the screen. If I save the file to hard disk and then (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff

Are you using the brand-new, just-released yesterday LDLite 1.6? Your problem sounds like what happened in 1.5 if you did not have the LDRAWDIR environment variable set correctly. -gyug (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff

(...) That's a problem in the current release of LDAO -- the CCRPBD.OCX file depends on VB-5 runtime files. The rest of LDAO 2.0.x uses VB-6, and VB-6 is what is included in the install file. Prior versions of LDAO used VB-5, so anyone who upgraded (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff

I've got the same problem, with LDLite 1.6. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Reinstalling all cad stuff