 CAD / 11878
Re: LDraw.org 2004-03 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 05:13:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Alfred Speredelozzi wrote:

Maybe I am going batty, or there is something strange with Windows XP SP2.  I
don't know, but when I installed this update, the new files were written to
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\LDRAW rather than C:\LDRAW.  Needless to say, the files can't be
read by MLCAD, et al.

Sorry - this is a problem with the archive. I will try and get it fixed. In the
meantime I have temporarily withdrawn the update.

Is that just the exe? The zip appeared to work fine.

ROSCO