 Announcements / 2689
2688  |  2690
Subject:
LDraw.org 2004-03 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:28:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The 2004-03 parts update has been now been released. Whilst nowhere near as
large as 2004-02, this has cleared most of the certified backlog on the Parts
Tracker. What remains are mainly primitives which are not yet in use by
certified parts.

This update includes 175 files, with 84 new part files. Also included is a
revised ldconfig.ldr file - thanks to Steve Bliss. You can preview the new parts
in 2004-03 and download the update by going to
<http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates>.

Thanks to all the authors and reviewers who contributed to this release.

Chris