 CAD / 10000
Re: door 1 x 3 x 1 new patterns and errors in parts on PT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 00:31:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:

Browsing the PT for the new subpart for the door 1 x 3 x 1 without
stud I also took a look at the complete door parts on the PT and
noticed the following errors in two parts:

3822p03 Door 1 x 3 x 1 Left with Yellow / Red Stripe Pattern
Misspelled reference to 'sstud.dat', should be 'stud.dat' I assume

3822p09 Door 1 x 3 x 1 Right with Fire Logo Pattern
Should be 'Left' instead of 'Right'.

Do you mind fixing these and resubmitting them?

Two more patterns (need pattern numbers):
* Shell Logo Pattern
* POLICE Pattern
(I assume p18 for the police patterns matching
other parts with the same pattern. The shell logo
is also used in 3004p60, but p60 doesn't match the
town-category)

I think the SHELL logo is used on some other parts (goes off searching).
Yep!  See
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=shell
you can use pt1 or pt2.

I think p18 is OK for for the POLICE.

Since the POLICE Pattern is already created by
John Riley in 3069bp18 and 3004p18 and the doors
have the same pattern (I have all 3069b, 3004
3821 and 3822 with the POLICE pattern in real)
I think it is useful to put the POLICE pattern
into a subfile and reference to that subfile
in all of these parts.

nod, ok, that sounds good.  You want to do this?

(part 3004p18 references to 3004s01.DAT instead
of s/3004s01.dat)

Oops.  Can you fix this as well?

Steve