 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4663
Re: door 1 x 3 x 1 new patterns and errors in parts on PT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 17:23:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Niels Karsdorp writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John Riley writes:
In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:
I can go ahead and separate the pattern into a subfile and upload it when
access is restored.  I'll post the subfile to cad.dat.parts as well in the
meantime so you (and anybody else) can try it out.  And thanks for catching
my subfile mistake.

Thanx for the quick response.

If you create a subpart with the police pattern, could you please
put only the area where the text police fits in into that subpart
and not the surrounding border to fill up a brick. (just like the
fire logo and shell logo patterns on the PT).
(I notices some overlapping quads in at least the P of the Police
pattern in your 3004p18)

That's not a problem.  I may have to do a little bit of scaling so that the
corners have integer coordinates, and that the pattern's centered.  But
shouldn't take much time or effort.  And I'll check on the overlapping quads.

John