 CAD / *33270 (-20)
  Re: NATHANAELS 4099 TRANSFORMER

Wow! Not only is the animation is very cool, but I like the model even more! Jaco "Steve Krass" <skrass@hillengr.com> schreef in bericht news:HrJ7IA.w9x@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: NATHANAELS 4099 TRANSFORMER

(...) Yummy! -Teddy (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Bionicle Claw with Axle

I love working with LDraw files in MLCad, but am not able to create a .dat file. I have tried to wrap my head around it through FAQ’s and discussion, but I just won’t get it. I am creating a number of farm-related custom models. I like these (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: Adding part updates

(...) True, but they won't appear in the part lookup list until you run mklist. So don't forget those part numbers or you'll never find them again. If I recall, the osx bundle should contain Tom's point-N-click mklist, and the standard command line (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  NATHANAELS 4099 TRANSFORMER

Just finished an animation of nathanaels 4099 transformer. I have to give him credit for this moc. Hope this helps show the transformation. You can see it here. (URL) Enjoy. (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Adding part updates

(...) Everyone should probably take what ever I say with a grain of salt, but I can't remember Stuffit Lite or Stuffit Expander ever asking where to put the uncompressed file. It just uncompresses the zip/sit file creating the new uncompressed file (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] Security Change underway

(...) Hopefully not too much longer - I'm working on the last script now. Steve (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Thank you LDraw Part Authors

We get a lot of messages in a month to the LDraw Help Desk about a number of issues. Every now and then we get a "Thank you". Well parts authors you are far too many to email in a mass email (plus I don't know all of your emails). But I hope you (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] Security Change underway

(...) hi steve, could you please keep us updated how long we will need to log in twice? many thx, willy (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Anybody working on 43121?

Anybody working on 43121? This is the engine housing from the Air Blazers set. Picture on Bricklink: (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Black seems wrong in ldconfig.ldr

(...) Where else would you put it? What if you break the material settings up into two parts? 1) a material tag on the COLOURDEF line: 0 COLOURDEF 334 ChromeGold 15 0xFFC40026 MATERIAL metallic 2) a MATERIALDEF line added to the end of the file that (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Adding part updates

(...) Hey, that's a good question. If anyone comes up with a verified method for adding a parts update an existing Ldraw folder on a mac, I'd like to incorporate it into this page. (URL) only covers a full parts install, and the section on mklist (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Adding part updates

(...) I'm not sure about specifics on the Mac, but I do know that the zip versions of the parts updates just get unzipped over the original files on a PC. When asked, I instruct Winzip to replace all duplicate files with the version from the zip, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Has anyone ever attempted to do a LDRAW of 8868 compressor truck?

(...) I'm sorry, I missed that one when I audited the inventory. I guess that's the only part in the set not currently authored. I don't have that part otherwise I'd make it for you. Maybe someone else can? -Orion (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Adding part updates

Is there a procedure for adding part updates to the parts library on a Mac? Has anyone figured out a way to automate it? I've noticed that the updates have folders within folders. Am I correct in guessing that I want to keep the contents of the old (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Lights

(...) I now forego point lights in favour of area lights - usually 3, each with a 4x4 grid of lights. I find it gives nice soft shadows without the sort of washed out look that a sky sphere gives, and you can control which parts of the model get (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Has anyone ever attempted to do a LDRAW of 8868 compressor truck?

(...) Hi Orion, When I try to look for part 4267 (the big tyres) in the parts tracker, I get this: "Library subdirectory must be included in the filename" I tried it with another more common part and it worked. (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Has anyone ever attempted to do a LDRAW of 8868 compressor truck?

(...) All the parts for 8868 are available either as official files or on the Parts Tracker: (URL) of the parts for 8862 are not available. As far as modelling the hoses there are 3 resources available: LDraw Design Pad's Bendible Object Generator (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Lights

I've looking into some lighting stuff and I'm curious to know what kind of lighting parameters people usually use when creating POV renderings. The settings I could come up with are: Global: - Ambient Light Color For each light: - Light Position - (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

  LEGO Digital Designer 1.1 Available

LEGO Digital Designer 1.1 has been released and you can download it from: (URL) allows you to select a brickset to work with, has numerous small improvements over 1.0 and includes a preferences tool. Try it out and let us know what you think. -- (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact