 CAD / 10970
10969  |  10971
Subject:
Thank you LDraw Part Authors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:28:49 GMT

We get a lot of messages in a month to the LDraw Help Desk about a number of issues. Every now and then we get a “Thank you”. Well parts authors you are far too many to email in a mass email (plus I don’t know all of your emails).

But I hope you read this and appreciate that others do love and thank you for your work.

****Email to the LDraw.org Help Desk from bauke******

i don’t know if installing the latest part update actually did the trick, but the missing parts aren’t missing any more, so apparently the problem has been fixed! thanks a lot for your help! and my compliments to the volunteers who have worked so hard to digitalise all the lego parts, i really enjoy building with an unlimited supply of elements!

-AHui

LDraw Help Desk