 CAD / Development / 9405
Re: [Parts Tracker] Security Change underway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:38:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote:
Note to all Parts Tracker authors and reviewers: I have started changing the
scripts to authenticate user privileges against your general ldraw.org login.

So far, I've just updated the submit script.

What this means is that you must be logged in to the general site (go to
www.ldraw.org and login) to use the PT.  While the scripts are in transition,
you will still be prompted for your standard PT userid.  So you'll really be
logged in twice. Once all the scripts are updated and checked, we'll turn off
the old PT security.

hi steve,

could you please keep us updated how long we will need to log in twice?

many thx, willy