 CAD / *32040 (-20)
  Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

(...) Maybe there's a conditional defined in the wrong (CLX) way for the JVCL? (...) You're welcome :-) I'm not a linux user myself, I was just parroting the info from the Borland news groups. BTW, I'm sure I saw a post some weeks ago about (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) Ben, I'm happy to post any updates if you'll pass me updated copy. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: 3d converter

(...) I don' know why 3DWin isn't working right. Does cinema4D export to any other format? If so see if you can export to 3DX or STL format and use MAX2DAT or STL2DAT. -Orion (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  3d converter

i created a part in cinama4d and exported it as a DFX file. however when i convert to a DAT there are faces and lines missin ( regristration fee? ) i was wondering if anyone knows how i can fix this. i downloaded dat2dfx. but cant make it work. i (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  POV-Ray and transperancy

I don't know if this is much help to others, but I thought I would post it here just in case. It is just a little tutorial on adding a background image to a POV-Ray generated images using an alpha channel and Photoshop. It would be easier to just (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) Thank you for working on this and giving us the orientation file name I am sure that it will save a lot of time when making parts lists. Ben (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) <snip> The dat file that controls orientation of parts is: <LPub Install Dir>\Part_Images\ori...tation.ldr There is also a half_size.ldr for extremely large parts. There is also a color_annotation.ldr which prevents back and white color (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: trans black holes

"Tom Bozzo" <abozzo*nospam@midplains.net> wrote in message news:HKo0z5.204y@lugnet.com... (...) max (...) haan's (...) series. Try (...) it back (...) me. (...) v1 (...) The max_trace_level is in the 2.3 version. About the artifacts (or black (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Octan Logo Pattern

I don't know if this helps any, but I created a vector version of the Octan yin-yang and text logos. You can find the main folder at (URL) and the vector versions (Illustrator and Postscript) are in the vectorfiles subfolder. As I said when I (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Parts search

(...) I know this one is on the Parts Tracker: (URL) that this is an unofficial part along with all the others on the Parts Tracker and may change or reorient before it is made official. -Orion (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Octan Logo Pattern

I try to make an Excel form for creating Octan logo patterns. You can find it here:(URL) creates the wireframe of the upper half of the octan logo (Yin). How to use: STEP 1: You have to measure the width of the pattern (in LDU) and You have to write (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDraw Radiosity files version 2.3

Hi I suggest that focal blur settings should be inlined into the project. (URL) example: into the camera settings of the original pov file: #if (FOCAL_BLUR_SWITCH) focal_point <XX,YY,ZZ> //You have to set it aperture (APT) blur_samples (BLUS) #end (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Parts search

Wondering if anybody has made these parts: 30396 Hinge 1 x 2 Locking with Towball Socket (URL) x154 Hook with Towball (URL) 30517 Support 2 x 2 x 10 Girder Triangular (URL) and 30366px2 Windscreen 3 x 6 x 5 Canopy with Octagonal Design Pattern (the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Putting images on tiles

Here's what the gallery building looks like. My plan is to worry about the surrounding landscape after the interior and pictures are finished. (URL) Thought I had the interiors in, but obviously I don't. I'll put them in tomorrow night and let y'all (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Putting images on tiles

(...) A. I'll try this one first. I think this should do the trick. B. I found Q2D waaaaaaay over my head. I can see how it's very useful to the part writers, but it's just not for me. C. This one will take some time to "translate" into terms my (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: trans black holes

(...) Increasing the value of max_trace_level did the trick for me. Setting it back to 5 (the usual default) reduced but did not eliminate the artifacts for me. Setting it to 20 (as in the Raves library IIRC) or 25 (in Jeroen de Haan's v1 radiosity (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Is anyone working on 30626 or 30647 ?

These parts don't seem to be in the PT yet. Is anyone building them? If not, would anyone volunteer to create the .dat files? (2 URLs) -John (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Official LEGO Color Chart

(...) I have just finished a program that can be used to map color names and numbers used between Peeron, Bricklink, LDraw, and Lego. It is called Brick Colors and can be downloaded at (URL) made this program to help me make the colors.txt map file (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: trans black holes

(...) One thing i found helps to eliminate these artifacts is to increase the max trace level. Assuming you are using the most recent version of j de haan's radiosity files, this is quite easy. Its the fifth option in the series. Try 5 like it (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  trans black holes

take a look at this render below. (URL) the dark area behind and below the scoops behind the canopy. There is a trans red tile back there, that itself looks (ok?) But notice the white tiles below it. This is an annoying effect that I routinely (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact