 CAD / *26655 (-20)
  Re: Portable Ldraw system "Laptop"

(...) I started with my 3th PC 'desktop' a compaq presario with 32MB of ram with a AMD with 233mhz and man I learn patience it was fun. The idea is to get a laptop and not a powerfull one with a nice price and nice system for ldraw. I'll have to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Portable Ldraw system "Laptop"

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] Eduardo, That should be more than enough power. I was using a 200MHz laptop w/ 80MB RAM the first year I got into LDraw and was able to do nice renders w/o problems. The key is patience. I've since ended up w/ a 400Mhz (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: invisible transparent part

thanks for the heads up to check the part. I checked in MLCAD, and the part was set to ghosted. Here is the rendering: (URL) canopy is temp until the actual part is released. The part, just incase someone cares, is: 41883 Smoke Windscreen 4 x 6 x 2 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Portable Ldraw system "Laptop"

I'll be buying an IBM 7708 Pentium II with 366mhz 128 MB of RAM 12GB of hard disk 14" TFT 'screen I think' CD - ROM disk unit Modem I need to see a screenshot of the IBM 7708 laptop. I believe that is enought for working with ldraw, mlcad, l3p, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: invisible transparent part

(...) Are you using the LGEO switch in L3P? If so, and there is an LGEO file for the canopy, and that file is corrupt in some way, maybe the definition of the part is not being included in the POV output - try turning off the LGEO switch and see if (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  bubbles have bubbled into the tracker

(URL) part) and (URL) silver background) Thanks to Chris for Quad2Dat, Thomas B for offline help, and Steve B for encouragement. I don't think I have the headers right, especially the keywords. Also the files aren't linked to each other by (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  bubbles have bubbled into the tracker

(URL) part) and (URL) silver background) Thanks to Chris for Quad2Dat, Thomas B for offline help, and Steve B for encouragement. I don't think I have the headers right, especially the keywords. Also the files aren't linked to each other by (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  invisible transparent part

why does the canopy of my space pod disappear in my rendering when I render using pov-ray. -tk (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  jedi starfighter canopy

is the canopy for the jedi starfighter available as a part? -tk (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Read and draw .dat files

Hello, everybody! I am making a program that simulate a robot movement made with Lego (the robot draw is already made in Ldraw format) on a computer screen. And I pretend to use parts in .dat. I tried to learn it from ldglite but it is too complex (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: scans of doors

(...) I want to hank Chris Dee for the scans. here are the cad versions (URL) police doors? (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H1HL1F.FuK@lugnet.com... (...) ( (...) Delphi, right? In your main unit put the following at the end: ... initialization ... DecimalSeparator := '.'; (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Technic Joints -- Detailed Image

It would be great if someone could create the Ldraw files for these parts! (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Updated Flexible Objects LDDesignPad Plugin

(...) Cool, thanks for letting me know (...) I'll add explanations next release (...) Yes this is a not yet implemented feature. I added it and then realized that making it work would be a lot harder than I expected without significant changes to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Updated Flexible Objects LDDesignPad Plugin

Hi Orion, - The decimal point works fine here (Win 2000 french using comma as decimal separator). - If distance between endpoints is greater than curve length, you can't generate a curve, but there is nothing explaining the problem. - I tried to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Hollow LDraw models

Many months ago I posted a question regarding making hollow shells or mesh objects out of LDraw models. In the POVray links section, under the macro subheading, is a listing for something called 'Tristan Macro for MegaPOV'. Anyone test this to see (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Updated Flexible Objects LDDesignPad Plugin

I've updated my Bezier curve plugin for LDDesignPad New in this version: -Preview the curve using LDGLite -Fixed the decimal point bug (I think. I have no way to test this) Download at my website: (URL) have significantly retooled how this plugin (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  scans of doors

hello i am in need of some scans. i need a scan of both L and R door 1 x 3 door with yellow and red stripe. if anyone has these doors and can scan them that will be a great help. (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin

(...) The next release of the plugin will fix this. Thanks for your concern. -Orion (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin

(...) It's already implemented in the next version of the Plugin. I just have to finalize a few more thing before release. -Orion (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact