 CAD / 8578
Re: Updated Flexible Objects LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:11:56 GMT

Hi Orion,

- The decimal point works fine here (Win 2000 french using comma as decimal
separator).
- If distance between endpoints is greater than curve length, you can't
generate a curve, but there is nothing explaining the problem.
- I tried to manually enter control points, but this seems to be ignored. Is
it a "not yet implemented" feature, or did I miss something ?

Cheers,

Philo

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:
I've updated my Bezier curve plugin for LDDesignPad

New in this version:
-Preview the curve using LDGLite
-Fixed the decimal point bug (I think.  I have no way to test this)

Download at my website:
http://www.pobursky.com/Ldraw.htm

I have significantly retooled how this plugin operates.  Please let me know
of any problems you encounter.

-Orion