 CAD / 8590
Re: Updated Flexible Objects LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 01:54:18 GMT

I've posted a small update to my Bezier curve plugin for LDDesignPad

New in this version:
-Tweaked the preview code a bit
-Added a message area at the bottom of the form
-Added Technic Flex-System hoses to curve posibilities
-Implemented the edit control points mode

Download at my website:
http://www.pobursky.com/Ldraw.htm

I don't think I mentioned this last time but I also posted the source code.
I did this mostly because I needed to be in compliance with the GPL.  Anyone
having a look keep in mind that I'm still learning Delphi.

-Orion