 CAD / 8593
Re: Updated Flexible Objects LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:56:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:
I've updated my Bezier curve plugin for LDDesignPad

New in this version:
-Preview the curve using LDGLite
-Fixed the decimal point bug (I think.  I have no way to test this)

Strange...  I'm a bit curious why you selected ldglite for the
preview when LDDesignPad has hooks for a different set of viewer
programs.  I'd think in order to make things simpler for potential
users you'd have chosen one of the viewers already supported
by the main program.

Perhaps this might have been easier to accomplish if the source
to LDDesignPad were available?  I realise it can't be built
without the proprietary library component, but it might be valuable
as a learning tool for plugin builders.  And who knows, perhaps
there may be something available to substitute for the proprietary
part.

Don