 CAD / *26090 (-10)
  Re: Generating binaries of updated MPD tools

(...) Thanks. I suppose I should try to build a cross-compiler, so I can compile for Win32 and MacOS as well as for Linux and Tru64. The MinGW documentation you pointed to seemed to be based on GCC 2.95, which is too bug-ridden to use for compiling (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *

Hello, Thank you Roland for pointing this error out to me. I admit I am new to the DLL and pointer stuff. I think i fixed this problem now, created a 'beta' version and put it up on my website (URL) in the files section. I hope this time the plugin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Syntactical colouring of .DAT files

Hello Frerik, Just use LDDP ( (URL) ) . It had syntax coloring starting with the first version. Play well Carsten "Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:qrdk7n6bttm.fsf....uio.no... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDRAW-MODE for EMACS question.  [DAT]

(...) I answered this in a mail to you, but I would like to quickly summary what I think may be wrong. When issuing the command with C-c C-b, it is important that the cursor is on the first of the end-points, that is, the first of these four lines: (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Syntactical colouring of .DAT files

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if there are any editors (except Emacs) which offer syntactical colouring of .DAT files. I find this feature useful for quickly finding errors and seeing which coordinate each figure constitutes. Without this feature, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  LDRAW-MODE for EMACS question.

Hello all, I am new to LDRAW-MODE for EMACS and am having some difficulty working with the tutorial. I am trying to work with the bezier curve tutorial: (URL) have performed the following while working with the file: C-c C-b I get the prompt for the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *

If you want, I Like to give it a try. Have to download Builder Personal of trial for it so let me know. But I have one question. I think there's a serious memory problem in the Plugin_Info function. Because you give the result pointer (pchar) of one (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MOTM and SOTM winners for July 2002

(...) I only saw one MOTM entry. Is that correct or am I having troubles? I would think if there was only one entry, it will win... why make us vote in that case? (although the automated system may not handle that very well I guess) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *

(...) That's cool, Thanks anyway. -Orion (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *

Hello! To be honest: I can't ;-). But i think that you can translate the dll-headers to C++ without problem. If they would be in C++ I would be able to translate them to Delphi ;). The dll funcs are very plain and should be easy to call. They only (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact