 CAD / 8414
8413  |  8415
Subject:
Syntactical colouring of .DAT files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 14:08:05 GMT

Just out of curiosity, I wonder if there are any editors (except
Emacs) which offer syntactical colouring of .DAT files.  I find this
feature useful for quickly finding errors and seeing which coordinate
each figure constitutes.  Without this feature, I have to count the
figures to find the Z-coordinates, for example, or to find the
diagonal elements of the rotation matrix.

Here's and example showing how syntactical colouring might look like
(example from Emacs with LDraw-mode).

    http://folk.uio.no/fredrigl/technic/ldraw-mode/screenshot.png

Fredrik

--