 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4157
4156  |  4158
Subject:
LDRAW-MODE for EMACS question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 13:45:50 GMT

Hello all,

I am new to LDRAW-MODE for EMACS and am having some difficulty working with
the tutorial.  I am trying to work with the bezier curve tutorial:
http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ldraw-mode/bezier-curve/

I have performed the following while working with the file:
C-c C-b
I get the prompt for the length (96)
I get the prompt for the segments (25).
When I get to the prompt for the segment, I enter hose-seg.dat and get the
following error:

wrong type argument number-or-marker-p, nil

I have tried entering the full path to the file hose-seg.dat, or any file
that is in the LDRAW/parts directory, but I get the same error. Can you shed
some light on this? I am sure that I am missing something simple here...

Thanks,

Dave Astolfo
www.astolfo.com/bots