 Boats / 459 (-10)
  Mini-fig Scale Maersk Ship...

Maersk ship fans, Here is my mini-fig version of the new Maersk ship! This ship uses parts from two 10152 sets and some brick from my oun collection. See this ship at future GFLTC Train shows and events in the state of Florida. (URL) Link: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(snip_) (...) I also found these sites useful: www.maersksealand.com www.maersktankers.com (anybody want to make a Maersk tanker?) www.oss.dk (you can select english text)--this is a shipyard building site (that apparently does a fair amount of ship (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Where do container cranes come from?

(URL) you go up from that pic, you'll find info on the ship pictured. Go up again to here (URL) and you'll find a LOT of great ship info. Including a number of container ships, one of them Maersk... The curator may want to put this site in the (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) They may be empty, if that pic was taken at a US port just before departure during the reload process. (we import a lot more goods in containers than we export) Also, the ship is nowhere near capacity... count the empty rows, it's got maybe (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) water to keep all those containers afloat... they must all be full of cotton candy or something! Mark (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

Oh, one more... If you don't know what to do with your orange, here you go: (URL) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) I agree... Here's a snap of a small container ship. Note that it's only 5 containers long and about 6 or so wide (URL) think it's an NL ship, actually. So there are small ones out there, as well as the monsters (URL) some are presumably (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) From my model railroading I know all about selective compressing and there's usually a certain breaking point where it looses it's effect and becomes silly. IMHO the 4-w container is at least close to that if you use it together with minifigs (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) I have, both from the air, and up close, (and in articles in TRAINS) and I agree. (...) I just don't have enough brick(1) to do very many of them and I'd rather go for a huge pile of smaller containers that I CAN do, and 2 or 3 ships instead (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains)

  Re: for those who can't wait - pictures from 10152

Jonathan Lopes wrote in message ... (...) of (...) copies I had the same reaction when I saw the detailed pics. As far as I can see there's only one layer of M Blue bricks, and they look like mostly 1x8's or other large size. Pity. Actually I'm more (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact