 Boats / 458
Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:15:04 GMT

(snip_)

The entire site is here, and it has a lot more than just Maersk:

http://members.lycos.nl/sanderse2/index.htm  Great resource (hats off to Huw
Millington for finding it)

I also found these sites useful:

www.maersksealand.com
www.maersktankers.com (anybody want to make a Maersk tanker?)
www.oss.dk (you can select english text)--this is a shipyard building site (that
apparently does a fair amount of ship building for Maersk).

The Maersk sealand site has some cool info--especially on container size, and a
local Maersk office you may be able to contact for ship pictures.

Also, the two Maersk websites above do have a "vessel list" if you want to get a
listing of Maersk's ships out there.  I did notice a few tug/support/rescue
vehicles also belonging to Maersk while looking at pics on the websites too.

Scott Lyttle