 Boats / 450
Re: for those who can't wait - pictures from 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 15:24:26 GMT

Jonathan Lopes wrote in message ...
I am initially a little disappointed at the inclusion of thin walls instead • of
bricks in the Maersk blue color....but, that may change when I receive my
copies

I had the same reaction when I saw the detailed pics. As far as I can see
there's only one layer of M Blue bricks, and they look like mostly  1x8's or
other large size. Pity.

Actually I'm more interested in all that dark red!

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm