 Boats / 441
Re: for those who can't wait - pictures from 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 16:12:24 GMT

In lugnet.boats, Sven Reger wrote:
   Hi everyone, after ordering the set on monday I got mine today. And I’m happy to bring you some more pictures than only from the box shown on brickshelf and S@H. I hope you enjoy them. Great set btw... the ship is sooooo long, nearly 70 cm!

Thanks for sharing these pics! I am digging the stickers!!!!

I am impressed with all the neat microfig scale details this ship has. And some tasty non blue parts as well. (1x2 curved top, 1x2 tile in trans black, etc)

Looks like our selection of parts in dark red is going way up too!