 Boats / 443
Re: for those who can't wait - pictures from 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 17:17:36 GMT

In lugnet.boats, Sven Reger wrote:
   Hi everyone, after ordering the set on monday I got mine today. And I’m happy to bring you some more pictures than only from the box shown on brickshelf and S@H. I hope you enjoy them. Great set btw... the ship is sooooo long, nearly 70 cm!

click this link for more pictures:

http://www.kleinesteine.de/info/10152/index.htm

Greetings

Sven

Thanks for posting these. My copies haven’t arrived yet.

I am initially a little disappointed at the inclusion of thin walls instead of bricks in the Maersk blue color....but, that may change when I receive my copies of the set. Of course, I am pleased to get *any* Maersk blue I can as well as all the other great parts in this set.

Thanks again for posting the pictures. I am eager to build MOC’s with the parts in this set.

Best, Jonathan