 Belville / *596 (-20)
  Re: finally got around to it, belville mech

(...) Exactly, exactly. Although I wasn't as consise as I could have been, what I'm trying to say is that the "fairy tale" and "interior designer" sets imho should be related to a greater belville umbrella that would also encompass themes that (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Belville Battle Bridge, Witches with NUNCHUCKS & Manriki gusari variant

(...) I think Quentin Tarantino would be proud, don't you? ;-P Damien, I like the concept of places and/or spaces (SPACE!) "changing context when shifted from m-fig to b-fig with little alteration". This is something that I may take into (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: finally got around to it, belville mech

(...) Hahahaha. Damien, this is great stuff. There was this cartoon I watched in the early morning in 96-97 (on UPN) about this teenager and his kid sister who fought crime/bad guys with a cornucopia of various mecha and bots. The bright colors and (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.belville)

  finally got around to it, belville mech

You know, I thought we might have seen something like this a lot sooner. Admittedly, Mecha is not my strong suit, but I wound up getting sets 8012 & 8009 cheap enough that i couldn't avoid experimenting. I'm still in the middle of this belville (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Belville Battle Bridge, Witches with NUNCHUCKS & Manriki gusari variant

Word. Posted a few more pics to my brickshelf account. (URL) built this out of the white mountainside BUMPs that are included in 7417 (x2) & 7412 (x4 or 5), and dark grey bumps from 4709 (x2). I geuss the main inspiration for it was realising that (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Awww, man! Why do the girls get all the cool stuff! :-D

"Ken Bailey" <kmbailey@paradise_N...M_.net.nz> wrote in message news:IBsJ6E.1KCJ@lugnet.com... (...) lime (...) Fir (...) real and (...) It looks real to me! This is like the perfect piece for any seasonal display! Seems like TLG is experimenting a (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general)

  Re: Awww, man! Why do the girls get all the cool stuff! :-D

(...) snip Has anyone checked the Snow Queen set closely ? It looks like a two toned Fir tree in the background - white top with green lower branches. If thats real and not fake, I reckon it will end up in high demand. (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general)

  Awww, man! Why do the girls get all the cool stuff! :-D

Man, the color variations on certain parts in these sets just make me lime green with envy! Why do the girls' sets have such cool parts? More importantly, why don't these sets show up on store shelves? I know I'd shell out (no pun intended given the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general)

  Re: all new sets again

(...) (URL) Brickset>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, FTX)

  all new sets again

the new sets go with a fairytale theme again but with real fairytales like the princess and the pea. the thing that really amazed me was the mermaid castle. (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general)

  Re: A little somethin' for everyone

Hello! (...) Yeah, I wonder what they were thinking when they disarticulated the elbows of the figs. That clearly is not an improvement. I was glad, though, they didn't continue the Fairy Tale line with these new figures, so I wasn't forced to (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: A little somethin' for everyone

Thanks, Jo, for the praise!!! I've appreciated a lot of your work and opinions here on lugnet in the past. It's twice as nice to get props from such an active member of the lugnet community, so I'll thank you a second time. I'm really bummed that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build)

  Re: A little somethin' for everyone

Hello! Six members high- or spotlighted this message but nobody actually dares to answer? Well, finally somebody built some reasonable Belville MOCs! In terms of posing the figs Belville is unsurpassed (OK, never got a Scala fig between my fingers) (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build)

  A little somethin' for everyone

Yo! Yo! Yo! The kid is back, y'all and I got some goodies for all of my lugnet fam!!! Check out my first slew of posts to brickshelf: (URL) of the MOC's contained therein are of Belville scale structures construced out of either Harry Potter or (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.harrypotter) !!

  5943 Color Question

Does anyone happen to know what color the plates are in the Belville # 5943 Designer Interior set are? From the catalog I can't tell whether they are turquoise, light blue or other? There doesn't seem to be an inventory available yet. Thanks. (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Belville Fig of Death

(...) Ok, that good. :) (...) Thanks! I wish I could, the size was based on the Kill Bill movie picture I found with google and it was small so I had to shrink the Belville Fig. :( And with a bigger picture one could more easily se my bad editing of (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  belville question

Does anyone have any information on the keyboard part (or mabie its some kind of mixer or console, its hard to tell from the pictures I can find, its the thing next to the speakers in all the online pictures) included in the belville music studio (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Belville Fig of Death

(...) Finally, one worthy of bringing home to show Mama! -Patrick (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Belville Fig of Death

(...) This is the dawning of a new era for.space and .military... Soon we will have battlefields of Jack Stone armies vs. heavily armed Sailor Moon clad Belville battle babes gettin' it on! YEEEEHHAAAAAWWWW!!! Tea time is over girls! Time to lock (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Belville Fig of Death

(...) No problem. I'm generally pretty loose about that kind of thing. (...) Hahahaha. That is awesome. Could you do a desktop pic? :) Soren (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact