 General / 48785
48784  |  48786
Subject:
belville question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:48:39 GMT

Does anyone have any information on the keyboard part (or mabie its some
kind of mixer or console, its hard to tell from the pictures I can find,
its the thing next to the speakers in all the online pictures) included in
the belville music studio thing? (5942 I think is the set number)
Is it a sticker?
Does anyone have a picture of the part in question?
How usefull is it

All the pictures I can find (including the box itself) dont show this piece
very well...