 Aquazone / 729
Re: !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Nathan Todd writes:
In lugnet.aquazone, Joe Meno writes:

I've seen you're name around, so you are known:).

    What a relief : )

      Thanks Much,

         I have always enjoyed aquazone but only recently started to get
some decent results... As you probably guest from my folder it is more of a
castle alternative, but hopefully I'll soon be building more aquazone!

Aquazone is fun for me because it's relatively 'unbuilt.'  You castle stuff
is really nice, and somewhat enviable for me...I tend to shy away from
Castle stuff because that would imply another massive investment  of parts
for walls and turrets and stuff....and I have way too much on hand!:)

And Aquazone is something that takes a few tries to get right:). My
SeaHunter took a couple of months of thinking to get to its present form.

I hope to see more Aquazone stuff from you soon!

Joe Meno