 Aquazone / 727
726  |  728
Subject:
!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 17:47:01 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Joe Meno writes:

I've seen you're name around, so you are known:).

     What a relief : )

Your interceptor is pretty nice...and green! It looks like a ship that takes no
guff from anyone:) The use of the wing parts is nice too.

I also poked around in your folder and really like your barge/Sea Hawk...the
fighter design is really nice. Alpha Team could use those in Mission Deep Sea:)

Good stuff!

Joe Meno

       Thanks Much,

          I have always enjoyed aquazone but only recently started to get
some decent results... As you probably guest from my folder it is more of a
castle alternative, but hopefully I'll soon be building more aquazone!

             God Bless,

                 Nathan