 Aquazone / 719
Re: What's up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 18:51:35 GMT

I'm still up for a solid Sea Monkey showing at brickfest if you are.  I may
not be able to work on it until May, though.

I'm still up for it too! I'm thinking of some ideas for that, as I want the
Nautilus to be in that particular showing...I was thinking of a 'first contact'

So, do you want to do a diorama then?  I'm also interested to hear your
ideas for the poster.  I'll be driving, so I can print it here and transport
it.  Do you want to do it in powerpoint?  Thats usually how I do them for
work...

The goofy idea I had was to have a Sea monkey/Aqua discussion at Brickfest.

I don't understand.  A community discussion?  Or a meeting of aquazone/SM
delegates?

Joe Meno

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94