 Aquazone / 718
Re: What's up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:36:41 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:
it's been very quiet over here....anything going on?

It has been pretty quiet.  I have a lot of responsibilities that haven't
left me much time to build.  When I do get time, I'm so drained I can't be
creative.

ah, that would explain it!

I've taken the time to go on a little net pilgrimage.  I'm going to some of
my favorite builders' sites and building their stuff to try and gain some
insight on technique and what not.  A sabbatical of sorts.

cool...I need to do that to figure more 'organic' building.

I'm still up for a solid Sea Monkey showing at brickfest if you are.  I may
not be able to work on it until May, though.

I'm still up for it too! I'm thinking of some ideas for that, as I want the
Nautilus to be in that particular showing...I was thinking of a 'first contact'
with the crew of the Nautilus. This gives me an excuse to draw the SMs:)

The new creator sets with bugs/animals should contribute nicely to the Sea
Monkeys.  Any new thoughts or ideas?  Even if you haven't made anything, I'd
like to hear whats on your mind.

I have been busy too, so the last thing I made was an Alpha Team sea fighter
which  has yet to be posted. I also am starting on an SM building, I think.
Don't know yet.

I  want to do some more animal things for the SMs and am thinking of a lionfish
creation, another fish creation (a really colorful one) and an octopus-based
thing.

The SM building might become a temple of sometype...I made a canopy out of the
Bohroc head cowls, so it resembles a jellyfish. But I haven't figured out how
to make the 'rest of it'.

The goofy idea I had was to have a Sea monkey/Aqua discussion at Brickfest.

Joe Meno

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94