 Aquazone / 720
Re: What's up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:01:38 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:

So, do you want to do a diorama then?  I'm also interested to hear your
ideas for the poster.  I'll be driving, so I can print it here and transport
it.  Do you want to do it in powerpoint?  Thats usually how I do them for
work...

Um, I don't use powerpoint...I use Photoshop, Illustrator...but hey I do need a
course in PP. I'll look at my work copy tonight. And PP can import files, so it
really shouldn't be a problem anyway.

I would like to try a poster that would look like something from national
Geographic, with lots of info on the SMs, maybe a time line, maybe a map with
reported sites of SM activity. Haven't put too much thought into it, tho, butI
will:)

The goofy idea I had was to have a Sea monkey/Aqua discussion at Brickfest.

I don't understand.  A community discussion?  Or a meeting of aquazone/SM
delegates?

Yes:).

The community discussion would be neat to try, but I'm more in line with the
aquazone
/SM delegates.

Joe Meno

Felix