 Aquazone / 721
Re: What's up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:01:39 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Joe Meno writes:
Hi all,

it's been very quiet over here....anything going on?

Joe Meno

       Well I am hardly a known face (or name) around here but if you want
to know: I've been off line... and my aquazone pieces are in New Zealand
(sounds great until you factor in me being in Canada...)  but here's
something you might have seen on brickshelf but I never posted:

          The Interceptor is a light aquaraider fighter based around speed...

       Hopefully once I get settled I'll be able to contribute more to
aquazone. For Now I'm here looking.

                          God Bless,

                                   Nathan