 Aquazone / 722
Re: What's up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:21:00 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Nathan Todd writes:
In lugnet.aquazone, Joe Meno writes:
Hi all,

it's been very quiet over here....anything going on?

Joe Meno

      Well I am hardly a known face (or name) around here but if you want
to know: I've been off line... and my aquazone pieces are in New Zealand
(sounds great until you factor in me being in Canada...)  but here's
something you might have seen on brickshelf but I never posted:

         The Interceptor is a light aquaraider fighter based around speed...

      Hopefully once I get settled I'll be able to contribute more to
aquazone. For Now I'm here looking.

                         God Bless,

                                  Nathan

I've seen you're name around, so you are known:).

Your interceptor is pretty nice...and green! It looks like a ship that takes no
guff from anyone:) The use of the wing parts is nice too.

I also poked around in your folder and really like your barge/Sea Hawk...the
fighter design is really nice. Alpha Team could use those in Mission Deep Sea:)

Good stuff!

Joe Meno