 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 598
597  |  599
Subject:
Enron Regional Headquarters (BrickTopia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:26:23 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

It looks like Enron is thriving in some areas, despite their bankruptcy.  In
fact, they have just put up a modern new regional headquarters in BrickTopia.

Here is the web page:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/enron.htm

Here are the raw BrickShelf pictures:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/enron.htm