 Town / 5389
Re: Enron Regional Headquarters (BrickTopia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
It looks like Enron is thriving in some areas, despite their bankruptcy.  In
fact, they have just put up a modern new regional headquarters in BrickTopia.

Here is the web page:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/enron.htm

Here are the raw BrickShelf pictures:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/enron.htm

Main BrickTopia site:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/topia.htm

Comments are appreciated.

Geez man.  In the time it took me to build one floor of the first skyscraper
I'm currently trying to build, you come out with three fully constructed and
furnished buildings for Bricktopia.  How do you do it?

Overall, I like it very much and I enjoy reading the stories you wrote about
the Enron building.  Truth be told though, the Octan HQ is still my
favorite. ;-)