 Town / 5378
Re: Enron Regional Headquarters (BrickTopia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:23:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin McMillin writes:
Very nice as usual.  I love the use of all the windows, the curved ones look
so clean!
Thanks.  I really like those curved windows (panels).  They only come in
one, old airport set, but I've managed to find quite a few on BrickLink.
<Snip>

Nice use of parts in the interior, glad to see you got rid of some of the
spare Brick 2 x 4 with Curved Top from all those Slave 1's.
Yep - I've been looking for something to use those parts on.

<Snip>
However, I really needed this picture to understand the interior layout:
Yes - I suppose the layout is confusing.  I only put so many pictures on a
particular web page due to bandwidth concerns for people with slow modems.
Perhaps most people have high speed connections now?