 Town / 5380
Re: Enron Regional Headquarters (BrickTopia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:26:05 GMT

In lugnet.town, Terry Prosper writes:
Man this must have been expansive to build!  I truly admire Bricktopia.  In
my hall of fame of the most beautiful buildings made of LEGO parts, I think
all your skyscrapers are in it!  I always look forward to see your next >project.
Thanks for the compliments.  I suppose that the Bricklink parts probably do
come to a total of about $200.  I already had collected all the large 1x6x9
white "bent" panels.  Otherwise, those would have been expensive as well.
This might sound like a lot, but I used to have to spend a lot more before
BrickLink to try to get enough sets to get the part count I needed.  With
BrickLink, I have to pay a premium for each part, but I don't have to pay
for the parts I don't want.